- Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth’s sake.
- Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?
- But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
- Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands.
- They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
- They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
- They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
- They that make them are like unto them;
so is every one that trusteth in them.
- O Israel, trust thou in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
- O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
- Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
- The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us;
he will bless the house of Israel;
he will bless the house of Aaron.
- He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great.
- The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
- Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.
- The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord’s: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
- The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.
- But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
Praise the LORD.