- Praise ye the LORD.
Praise the LORD, O my soul.
- While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
- Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
- His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth;
in that very day his thoughts perish.
- Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
- Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:
- Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry.
The LORD looseth the prisoners:
- The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:
- The LORD preserveth the strangers;
he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.
- The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations.
Praise ye the LORD.