- ¶ NOW these were the sons of David that were born to him in Hebron: the first-born Hamnon, by Ahinoam the Jesreelitess;
the second Caleb, by Abigail the Carmelitess;
- The third Absalom, the son of Maachah the daughter of Talmai king of Geshur;
the fourth Adonijah, the son of Haggith;
- The filth Shephatiah, the son of Abital;
the sixth Ithream, by Eglah his wife.
- These six sons were born to him in Hebron, where he reigned for seven years and six months;
and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty-three years.
- Now these are the names of the sons that were born to him in Jerusalem: Shimea, Shecob, Nathan, and Solomon,
- Ibhar, Elishama, Eliadah,
- Eliphelet, Nogah, Nepheg,
- Nephig, and Elishama.
- These were all the sons of David, and Tamar was their sister.
- ¶ And Solomon’s son was Rehoboam, Abijah was his son, Asa his son, Jehoshaphat his son,
- Joram his son, Ahaziah his son, Joash his son,
- Amaziah his son, Uzziah his son, Jotham his son,
- Ahaz his son, Hezekiah his son.
Manasseh his son,
- Arnon his son, Josiah his son.
- And the sons of Josiah were: his first-born Johanan, the second Jehoiakim, the third Zedekiah, the fourth Shallum.
- And the sons of Jehoiakim: Jeconiah his son, Zedekiah his son.
- And the sons of Jeconiah: Ashrashtiel his son,
- Malcom his son, Peraiah his son, Shaazar his son, Nekamiah his son, Shimei and Shaua his sons, and Nedabiah his son.
- And the sons of Nedabiah were Zerubbabel and Shemei;
and the sons of Zerubbabel Meshullam and Hananiah, and Selkath was their sister;
- And Hashubah, Jehoael, Beria, and Hasadiah.
- And the sons of Hananiah: Pelatiah and Jesaiah;
Arphaiah his son, Arnon his son, and Aobiah the son of Jesaiah.
- And the son of Shechaniah: Shemaiah;
and the sons of Shemaiah: Hattush, Negael, Azariah, and Hezekiah;
- And the sons of Neariah: Elioenai, Hezekiah, and Azrikam, three.
- Also Hodaiah, Eliashib, Pelaiah, Jacob, Johanan, Delaiah, and Anan.