- ¶ NOW concerning the collection for the saints: as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, likewise do you also.
- On the first day of every week, let each of you put aside and keep in his house whatever he can afford, so that there may be no collections when I come.
- And when I come, whomever you may select, I will send with a letter, to carry your gracious gift to Jerusalem.
- And if it is right that I go also, they shall go with me.
- ¶ I will come to you when I pass through Macedonia;
for I do pass through Macedonia.
- And perhaps I will remain some time with you or pass the winter with you, so that you may escort me wherever I go.
- For I do not want to see you now just as a wayfarer;
because I trust to tarry for a time with you, if my Lord permit me.
- But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost.
- For a great door, full of opportunities, is opened to me, and adversaries are many.
- ¶ Now if Timotheus comes, see that he may be with you without fear;
for he is engaged in the Lord’s work, just as I am.
- Let no man therefore despise him;
but escort him in peace, that he may come to me;
for I wait for him with the brethren.
- My brethren, as for Apollos, I have often begged him to visit you with the brethren;
probably it was not intended that he should come to you;
but he will come to you when he has an opportunity.
- ¶ Watch, stand firm in the faith, be valiant, be strong.
- Let all your deeds be done with love.
- I beseech you, my brethren, concerning the household of Stephanas, for you know that they were the first converts from Achaia and that they have devoted themselves to the ministry of the saints,
- That you may listen to all those who are as they are and to every one who labors with us and is of help.
- I am glad of the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus;
for that which was lacking on your part, they have supplied.
- For they have refreshed my spirit as well as yours;
therefore recognize them who are similar.
- ¶ All the churches of Asia Minor salute you.
Aquila and Priscilla salute you much in our Lord, with the congregation that meets in their house.
- All the brethren greet you.
Greet one another with a holy kiss.
- This salutation is from me, Paul, in my own handwriting.
- Whoever does not love our Lord Jesus Christ, let him be accursed.
Maranetha, that is to say our Lord has come.
- The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
- My love be with you all in Christ Jesus.