- ¶ AND the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
- Speak to the Israelites to set aside an offering for me;
of every man that gives it willingly with his heart you shall take an offering.
- And this is the offering which you shall take of them: gold, silver, and brass,
- Blue, purple, and scarlet, fine linen, and goats’ hair,
- And rams’ skins dyed red, skins dyed with vermilion, and shittim wood,
- Oil for the lamps, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense,
- Onyx stones, and precious stones to be set in the ephod and in the breastplate.
- And let them make me a sanctuary, that I may dwell among them.
- According to all that I show you, after the pattern of the tabernacle and the pattern of all the vessels thereof, even so shall you make it.
- ¶ And they shall make an ark of shittim wood, two and a half cubits long, and a cubit and a half broad, and a cubit and a half high.
- And you shall overlay it with pure gold, without and within shall you overlay it, and shall make upon it a crown of gold round about.
- And you shall cast four rings of gold for it, and put them in the four corners thereof;
and two rings on the one side of it, and two rings on the other side of it.
- And you shall make poles of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold.
- And you shall put the poles into the rings by the sides of the ark, that the ark may be borne with them.
- The poles shall remain in the rings of the ark;
they shall never be taken out of them.
- And you shall put into the ark the testimony which I shall give you.
- And you shall make a mercy seat of pure gold, two and a half cubits long, and a cubit and a half broad.
- And you shall make two cherubim of gold, of cast work shall you make them, on the two sides of the mercy seat.
- And make one cherub on the one side, and the other cherub on the other side of the mercy seat;
thus you shall make two cherubim on the two sides thereof.
- And the cherubim shall spread forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another;
toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubim be.
- And you shall put the mercy seat on top of the ark;
and in the ark you shall put the testimony that I shall give you.
- And there I will meet you, and I will commune with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will command you concerning the children of Israel.
- ¶ You shall also make a table of shittim wood, two cubits long, a cubit broad, and a cubit and a half high.
- And you shall overlay it with pure gold, and make for it a crown of gold round about.
- And you shall make for it a border of a handbreadth round about, and you shall make a golden crown for the border thereof round about.
- And you shall make for it four rings of gold, and put the rings in the four corners that are on the four feet thereof.
- The rings shall be put toward the border to be places for the poles to carry the table.
- You shall make the poles of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold, that the table may be borne with them.
- You shall make dishes, spoons, jars, and bowls to pour out wine with them;
of pure gold you shall make them.
- And you shall set shewbread on the table before me always.
- ¶ And you shall make a candlestick of pure gold;
of cast work shall the candlestick be made;
its shaft, its branches, its bowls, its buds, and its flowers shall be of one piece.
- And six branches shall come out of the sides of it;
three branches of the candlestick out of the one side, and three branches of the candlestick out of the other side;
- Three bowls shall be fastened on one shaft, with buds and flowers on one branch;
and three bowls shall be fastened on another shaft, with buds and flowers on the other branch;
so on all the six branches that come out of the candlestick.
- And on the candlestick shall be four bowls made like almonds, with their buds and flowers.
- And there shall be a bud under two branches of the same, and a bud under two branches of the same, and a bud under two branches of the same, likewise for the six branches that come out of the candlestick.
- Their buds and their branches shall be of one piece;
all of it shall be of one piece cast of pure gold.
- And you shall make the seven lamps thereof;
and they shall light the lamps thereof, that they may give light over against it.
- And you shall make snuffers thereof, and snuff dishes thereof of pure gold.
- Of a talent of pure gold shall you make it, with all these vessels.
- And see that you make them after the same pattern which I have shown you on the mountain.