- ¶ AND you shall make an altar of shittim wood, five cubits long and five cubits broad;
the altar shall be foursquare;
and the height thereof three cubits.
- And you shall make the horns of it on the four corners thereof;
its horns shall be of the same;
and you shall overlay it with brass.
- And you shall make pots for the use thereof;
and its cauldrons and its shovels and its fleshhooks and censers, all the vessels thereof you shall make of brass.
- You shall make for it a grating of network of brass;
and upon the grating you shall make four rings of brass at its four corners.
- And you shall put it under the ledge of the altar, that the grate may reach to the midst of the altar.
- And you shall make poles for the altar, poles of shittim wood, and overlay them with brass.
- And the poles shall be put into the rings, and they shall be on both sides of the altar, when they carry it.
- Hollow with boards shall you make it;
as I have shown you on the mountain, so shall they make it.
- ¶ And you shall make the court of the tabernacle;
on the south side, there shall be hangings for the court of fine twined linen a hundred cubits long for one side;
- And the twenty pillars thereof and their twenty sockets shall be of brass;
the hooks of the pillars and their fillets shall be of silver.
- And likewise for the north side there shall be hangings a hundred cubits long, and its twenty pillars and their twenty sockets shall be of brass;
the hooks of the pillars and their fillets of silver.
- And for the breadth of the court on the west side there shall be hangings of fifty cubits, their pillars ten and their sockets ten.
- And the breadth of the court on the east side shall be fifty cubits.
- The hangings for one side of the gate shall be fifteen cubits, their pillars three and their sockets three.
- And on the other side shall be fifteen hangings, their pillars three and their sockets three.
- And for the gate of the court there shall be a hanging of twenty cubits of blue and purple and scarlet material and fine twined linen made of embroidered work;
and their pillars shall be four and their sockets four.
- All the pillars round about the court shall be filleted with silver;
their hooks shall be of silver and their sockets of brass.
- The length of the court shall be a hundred cubits, the breadth fifty everywhere, and the height five cubits of fine twined linen and their sockets of brass.
- All the vessels of the tabernacle in all the service thereof and all the pins thereof and all the tent-pins of the court shall be of brass.
- ¶ And you shall command the children of Israel that they bring you pure olive oil from beaten olives for the light, so that the lamps may burn always.
- In the tabernacle of the congregation outside the veil which is before the testimony, Aaron and his sons shall set them in order burning from evening to morning before the LORD;
it shall be a statute for ever to your generations from the children of Israel.