- ¶ MOREOVER, when you shall divide the land for an inheritance, you must set apart a portion for the LORD, and consecrate a portion of the land;
its length shall be twenty-five thousand reeds, and the breadth ten thousand reeds.
It shall be holy in all the borders thereof round about.
- Of this there shall be for the sanctuary a space five hundred in length and five hundred in breadth, square round about with fifty cubits of open space round it.
- And of this measure you shall measure the length of twenty-five thousand and the breadth of ten thousand cubits;
and in it shall be the Holy of Holies.
- The holy portion of the land shall be for the priests who minister in the sanctuary of the LORD, and who shall come near to minister to the LORD;
and it shall be a place for their houses and a holy place for the sanctuary.
- And there shall be a space of twenty-five thousand reeds long and ten thousand broad;
and it shall be for a possession for the Levites who minister in the temple, twenty houses in all.
- And the portion for the city shall be five thousand broad and twenty-five thousand long, toward the portion of the sanctuary;
it shall be for all the house of Israel.
- And a portion on the sides of the holy portion shall be for the ruler of the people and as a portion for the city, from the east side eastward and from the west side westward;
and the length shall be like that of one of the portions from the east border to the west border.
- The land shall be an inheritance to the children of Israel;
and the rulers of my people shall no more oppress them;
and the rest of the land they shall give to the children of Israel according to their tribes.
- ¶ Thus says the LORD God: It is enough, O princes of Israel;
remove violence and plunder, and execute justice and righteousness, cease your oppression from my people, says the LORD God.
- You shall have just balances and just weights and just measures.
- You shall make a standard measure and a standard weight, so that you may receive tithes, one out of ten, evenly.
- And the shekels shall be twenty gerahs;
and each of the shekels shall be twenty-five minas;
fifteen shekels shall be your mina.
- ¶ This is the offering that you shall make: one sixth part of an ephah of a homer of wheat, and one sixth part of an ephah of a homer of barley;
- And as for oil, you shall offer the tenth part of a bath out of the cor, which is a homer of ten baths, for ten baths are a homer;
- And one ewe out of every two hundred sheep of the flocks of Israel for the meal offering and for the burnt offering and for the peace offering, that I may cleanse them, says the LORD God.
- All the people of the land shall give this offering to the high priest of Israel.
- And it shall be the high priest’s part to provide burnt offerings, meal offerings, and the drink offerings, in the first day of the months, and sabbaths;
and at all the feasts of the house of Israel, he shall offer the sin offering and the meal offering and the drink offering and the peace offerings, an offering to cleanse the children of Israel.
- Thus says the LORD God: In the first month, on the first day of the month, you shall take a young bullock without blemish and cleanse the sanctuary;
- And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering, and sprinkle it on the posts of the house and on the four corners of the seat of the altar and on the posts of the gate of the inner court.
- And he shall do the same on the seventh day of the month for every one who had done wrong and had gone astray;
so shall he cleanse the house.
- In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, you shall celebrate the feast of the passover, and you shall eat unleavened bread for seven days.
- And on that day the high priest shall offer on behalf of himself and on behalf of all the people of the land, a bullock for a sin offering.
- And during the seven days of the feast he shall offer burnt offerings to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily for seven days, and a he-goat daily for a sin offering.
- And he shall prepare a meal offering of an ephah for every bullock and an ephah for every ram and a hin of oil for each ephah.
- In the seventh month, on the fifteenth day of the month, he shall celebrate the feast in the same manner for seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, according to the meal offering, and according to the oil.