- ¶ MY brethren, if any one be found at fault, you who are spiritual, restore him in a spirit of meekness;
and be careful test you also be tempted.
- Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
- For if man thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
- But let every man examine his own work, and then may he glory within himself alone and not among others.
- For every man shall bear his own burden.
- Let him who is taught the word become a partaker with him who teaches all good things.
- Do not be deceived;
God is not mocked;
for whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap.
- He who sows things of the flesh, from the flesh shall reap corruption;
he who sows things of the Spirit, from the Spirit shall reap life everlasting.
- Let us not be weary in welldoing;
for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
- Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all men, especially to those who belong to the household of faith.
- ¶ You can see how long a letter I have written to you with my own hand.
- Those who desire to boast in the things of the flesh are the ones who compel you to be circumcised only test they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
- For not even they who are circumcised obey the law;
but they want you to be circumcised so that they may boast over your flesh.
- But as for me, I have nothing on which to boast except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified to me and I am crucified to the world.
- For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision is anything, nor uncircumcision, but it is a new creation that counts.
- And upon those who follow this path be peace and mercy;
and upon the Israel of God be peace and mercy.
- From henceforth let no man trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- My brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.