- ¶ THIS is the law of the trespass offering;
it is most holy.
- In the place where they kill the burnt offering they shall kill the trespass offering;
and its blood shall they sprinkle round about upon the altar.
- Then he shall offer of it all its fat;
the rump, and the fat that covers the entrails,
- And the two kidneys, and the fat that is on them which is by the flanks, and the caul above the liver, with the kidneys, it he shall take away;
- And the priest shall burn them upon the altar for an offering made by fire to the LORD;
it is a trespass offering.
- Every male among the children of Aaron shall eat of it;
it shall be eaten in the holy place;
it is most holy.
- As the sin offering is, so is the trespass offering: there is one law for them: the priest who makes atonement with it shall have it.
- And the priest who offers any man’s burnt offering, even the priest shall have to himself the skin of the burnt offering which he has offered.
- And all the meal offering that is baked in the oven and all that is baked on the griddle and in the pan shall belong to the priest who offers it.
- And every meal offering, mixed with oil or dry, shall belong to all the sons of Aaron, every one according to his portion.
- ¶ And this is the law of the sacrifice of peace offering, which is offered to the LORD.
- If he offers it for a thanksgiving, then he shall offer with the sacrifice of thanksgiving unleavened cakes mixed with oil and unleavened wafers anointed with oil and soft baked cakes of fine flour mixed with oil.
- Besides the cakes, he shall offer for his offering leavened bread with the sacrifice of thanksgiving of his peace offerings.
- And of it he shall offer one cake out of the whole offering as an offering to the LORD, and it shall be the portion of the priest who sprinkles the blood of the peace offering.
- And the meat of the sacrifice of his peace offerings for his thanksgiving shall be eaten the same day that it is offered;
nothing of it shall be left over until the morning.
- But if the sacrifice of his offering is a vow or a gift offering, it shall be eaten on the same day that he offers his sacrifice;
and on the morrow also the remainder of it shall be eaten;
- But what is left over of the meat of the sacrifice on the third day shall be burned with fire.
- And if any of the meat of the sacrifice of the peace offering be eaten at all on the third day, it shall not be accepted, neither shall it be imputed to him that offers it;
it shall he an abomination, and the person who eats of it shall suffer for his iniquity.
- And the meat that touches any unclean thing shall not be eaten;
it shall be burned with fire;
and as for the meat, all who are clean shall eat of it.
- But the person who eats of the meat of the sacrifice of the peace offering that pertains to the LORD, having his uncleanness upon him, that person shall be cut off from his people.
- Moreover the person that shall touch any unclean thing, such as the uncleanness of man or any unclean beast or any unclean creeping thing, and eat of the meat of the sacrifice of peace offerings which pertain to the LORD, that person shall be cut off from his people.
- And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
- Speak to the children of Israel, saying, You shall eat no manner of fat, of oxen or of lambs or of goats.
- And the fat of the beast that dies of itself, and the fat of that which is torn by wild beasts, may be used in any other use;
but you shall in no wise eat of it.
- For whosoever eats the fat of the animal of which men offer an offering made by fire to the LORD, the person that eats it shall be cut off from his people.
- Moreover you shall eat no manner of blood, whether it be of fowl or of beast, in any of your dwellings.
- Whosoever eats any manner of blood, that person shall be cut off from his people.
- And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
- Speak to the children of Israel, saying, He that offers the sacrifice of his peace offerings to the LORD shall bring his offering to the LORD from the sacrifice of his burnt offering.
- His own hands shall bring his offering for the LORD made by fire;
he shall bring the fat which is upon the breast, that the breast may be waved for a wave offering before the LORD.
- And the priest shall burn the fat upon the altar;
but the breast shall be for Aaron and his sons.
- And the right shoulder shall you give to the LORD for an offering of the sacrifices of your peace offerings.
- He among the sons of Aaron who offers the blood and the fat of the peace offering shall have the right shoulder for his part.
- For the wave breast and the shoulder offering have I taken from the children of Israel from off the sacrifices of their peace offerings, and have given them to Aaron the priest and to his sons by a statute for ever from among the children of Israel.
- ¶ This is the portion of the anointing of Aaron and of the anointing of his sons from the offerings of the LORD made by fire, on the day when they are presented to minister to the LORD in the priest’s office;
- That which the LORD commanded to be given them of the children of Israel, on the day that he anointed them, by a statute for ever throughout their generations.
- This is the law of the burnt offering, of the meal offering, of the sin offering, of the trespass offering, of the consecration, and of the sacrifice of the peace offerings,
- Which the LORD commanded Moses on mount Sinai on the day that he commanded him concerning the children of Israel to offer their offerings to the LORD in the wilderness of Sinai.