- ¶ AND the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
- Speak to the children of Israel and say to them, When you come into the land of your habitation, which I give to you for an inheritance,
- You shall offer an offering to the LORD, a burnt offering or a sacrifice in performing a vow, or in a freewill offering, or in your solemn feasts, to make a sweet savour to the LORD, of the herd, or of the flock;
- Then shall he who offers his offering to the LORD bring a meal offering of a tenth part of an ephah of fine flour mixed with a fourth part of a hin of oil.
- And a fourth part of a hin of wine for a drink offering shall you offer with the burnt offering or sacrifice, for one lamb.
- Or for a ram, you shall prepare for a meal offering two tenths of an ephah of fine flour mixed with a third part of a hin of oil.
- And for a drink offering you shall offer a third part of a hin of wine, for a sweet savour to the LORD.
- And when you offer a bullock for a burnt offering, or for a sacrifice in performing a vow, or as a peace offering to the LORD;
- Then you shall offer with the bullock a meal offering of three tenths of an ephah of fine flour mixed with half a hin of oil.
- And you shall bring for a drink offering half a hin of wine, for an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour to the LORD.
- Thus shall you do for one bullock, or for one ram, or for a lamb, or a kid of the goats.
- According to the number that you shall prepare, so shall you do to every one according to their number.
- All the house of Israel shall do these things after this manner, and shall offer an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour to the LORD.
- And if a proselyte, sojourn with you, or whoever is among you throughout your generations, and will offer an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour to the LORD;
as you do, so shall he do.
- One ordinance shall be both for .you and for the proselyte who sojourns with you, an ordinance for ever throughout your generations;
the proselyte shall be like you before the LORD.
- One law and one ordinance shall be for you and for the proselyte who sojourns with you.
- The LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
- Speak to the children of Israel and say to them, When you come into the land whither I will bring you,
- Then it shall be that when you eat of the bread of the land, you shall offer up a heave offering to the LORD.
- You shall offer up a cake of the first of your dough as an offering to the LORD;
as you make the offering of the threshing floor, so shall you offer it.
- Of the first of your dough you shall give to the LORD a heave offering throughout your generations.
- ¶ And if you err, and do not observe all these commandments which the LORD has spoken to Moses,
- Even all that the LORD has commanded you by the hand of Moses from the day that the LORD commanded Moses and henceforward throughout your generations;
- Then it shall be, if the error was committed in the presence of the congregation, all the congregation shall offer one young bullock for a burnt offering, for a sweet savour to the LORD, with its meal offering and its drink offering, according to the ordinance thereof, and one kid of the goats for a sin offering.
- And the priest shall make atonement for the whole congregation of the children of Israel, and it shall be forgiven them;
for it was an error;
and they shall bring their offering, a sacrifice made by fire to the LORD, and their sin offering to the LORD for their folly;
- And it shall be forgiven all the congregation of the children of Israel and the proselyte who sojourns among them, because all the people had erred.
- And if any person sins through an error, then he shall offer a she-goat of the first year for a sin offering.
- And the priest shall make atonement for the person who sins, when he sins by an error before the LORD.
to make an atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
- You shall have one law for him who does anything through ignorance, both for the children of Israel and for the proselytes who sojourn among you.
- ¶ But the person who commits sin wittingly, whether he be of you or of the proselytes, the same blasphemes before the LORD;
and that person shall be cut off from among his people.
- Because he has despised the word of the LORD and has broken his commandments, that person shall utterly be cut off;
his iniquity shall be upon him.
- And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the sabbath day.
- And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron, and to all the congregation.
- And they put him in prison, because it had not been declared what should be done to him.
- And the LORD said to Moses, The man shall be surely put to death;
all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.
- And all the congregation brought him outside the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died;
as the LORD commanded Moses.
- ¶ And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
- Speak to the children of Israel and bid them that they make fringes on the borders of their mantles throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringes of the borders a ribbon of blue;
- And it shall be to you for a fringe, that you may look upon it and remember all the commandments of the LORD your God and do them;
and that you may not go astray, seeking after your own hearts and your own mind, after which you used to go astray;
- That you may remember, and do all my commandments, and be holy to your God.
- I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God;
I am the LORD your God.