- ¶ THE LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
- The LORD will send forth the sceptre of his power out of Zion, and he will rule over thine enemies.
- Thy people shall he glorious in the day of thy power;
arrayed in the beauty of holiness from the womb, I have begotten thee as a child from the ages.
- The LORD has sworn, and will not lie, You are a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
- ¶ The LORD at your right hand will defeat the kings in the day of his wrath.
- He will judge among the nations, he will count the slain;
he will cut off the heads of many on earth.
- He will drink of the brook in the way;
therefore he will lift up his head.