- ¶ I LOVE the LORD, because he will hear the voice of my supplication.
- He will incline his ear to me in the day when I call upon him.
- The pangs of death have encompassed me, and the pains of Sheol have found me;
I found trouble and sorrow.
- Then called I upon the name of the LORD;
O LORD, deliver my soul.
- Thou art merciful, O LORD, and righteous;
O God, thou art merciful.
- The LORD preserves the little ones;
he humbled me and saved me.
- Return to your rest, O my soul;
for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you.
- For he has delivered my soul from death, and my feet from falling.
- I will be acceptable to thee, O LORD, in the land of the living.
- ¶ I believed, therefore have I spoken;
I have been humbled exceedingly:
- I said in my stupidity, All men are liars.
- What shall I render to the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
- I will take the cup of salvation and call upon the name of the LORD.
- I will pay my vows to the LORD now in the presence of all the people.
- Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
- O LORD, truly I am thy servant;
I am thy servant, and the son of thy handmaid;
thou hast loosed my bonds.
- I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving and will call upon the name of the LORD.
- I will pay my vows to the LORD now in the presence of all the people,
- In the courts of the LORD’S house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem.
Praise the LORD.