- ¶ PRAISE the LORD.
Praise the LORD from the heavens;
praise him in the heights.
- Praise him, all his angels;
praise him, all his hosts.
- Praise him, sun and moon;
praise him, all stars and light.
- Praise him, heavens of heavens, and waters that are above the heavens.
- Let them praise the name of the LORD;
for he spoke and they were made, he commanded and they were created.
- He has also established them for ever and ever;
he has made a decree which shall not pass.
- ¶ Praise the LORD from the earth, you great serpents and all deeps;
- Fire and hail, snow and ice, stormy wind fulfilling his word,
- Mountains and all hills, fruitful trees and all cedars,
- Wild beasts and all cattle, creeping things and flying fowl,
- Kings of the earth and all people, princes and all judges of the earth,
- Both boys and maidens, old men and young men, let them praise the name of the LORD;
- For his name alone is excellent;
his glory is on earth and in heaven.
- He also exalts the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints;
even of the children of Israel, a people near to him.
Praise the LORD.