- ¶ LORD, who shall dwell in thy tabernacle?
who shall inhabit thy holy mountain?
- He that walks uprightly and works righteousness and speaks the truth in his heart.
- He that deceives not with his tongue, nor does evil to his neighbor, nor accepts a bribe from his neighbor;
- In whose eyes a detestable person is despised;
but he honors them that worship the LORD;
he that swears to his neighbor and lies not;
- He that lends not out his money with interest, nor takes a bribe against the innocent.
He that does these things is upright and shall never be moved.