- ¶ THE LORD is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
- He makes me to rest in green pastures;
he leads me beside still waters.
- He restores my soul.
He leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil;
for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
thou anointest my head with oil;
my cup runneth over.
- Surely thy goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;
and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.