- ¶ UNTO thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
- O my God, I trust in thee;
let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
- Yea, let none that trust in thee be ashamed;
let the wicked be ashamed with their vanity.
- Show me thy ways, O LORD;
teach me thy paths.
- Lead me in thy truth, and teach me;
for thou art my God and my Saviour;
on thee do I wait all the day.
- Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses;
for they are from the beginning of the world.
- Remember not the foolishness of my youth, but according to thine abundant mercy remember thou me because of thy goodness’ sake, O God.
- ¶ Good and upright is the LORD;
therefore will he direct sinners in the way.
- He will guide the meek in judgment, and he will teach the poor his way.
- All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
- For thy name’s sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity;
for it is great.
- What man is he that fears the LORD?
Him shall he teach in the way that he has chosen.
- His soul shall abide with grace, and his offspring shall inherit the earth.
- The LORD is mindful of them that worship him, and he will show them his covenant.
- ¶ My eyes are ever toward the LORD;
for he will release my feet out of the net.
- Turn thou unto me, and have mercy upon me;
for I am the only son and destitute.
- The troubles of my heart are multiplied;
O bring thou me out of my distresses.
- Look upon my affliction and my labor;
and forgive all my sins.
- Consider my enemies;
for they are many;
and they hate me with an unjust hatred.
- O keep my soul, and deliver me, because I have trusted in thee.
- The innocent and the upright have followed me because I have trusted in thee.
- God has saved Israel from all of his oppressors.