- ¶ BRING unto the LORD the offspring of rams;
bring unto the LORD glory and honour.
- Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name;
worship the LORD in the court of his holy temple.
- The voice of the LORD is upon the waters;
the God of glory thunders;
the LORD is upon many waters.
- The voice of the LORD is powerful;
the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
- The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars;
yea, the LORD breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
- He makes them also to skip like calves, Lebanon and Sirion like a young ox.
- The voice of the LORD divides the flames of fire.
- The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness;
the LORD shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
- The voice of the LORD makes the hinds to tremble, and uproots the forests;
and in his temple every one speaks of his glory.
- The LORD controls the flood;
yea, the LORD sits King for ever.
- The LORD will give strength to his people;
the LORD will bless his people with peace.