- ¶ I WILL bless the LORD at all times;
his praises shall continually be in my mouth.
- My soul shall make its boast in the LORD;
let the humble hear and be glad.
- O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
- I sought the LORD, and he heard and delivered me from all my troubles.
- Look towards him and trust in him, and you shall not be disappointed.
- This poor man called on him, and he heard him and saved him from all his troubles.
- The host of angels of the LORD encamps round about them that worship him, and delivers them.
- O taste and see that the LORD is good;
blessed is the man that trusts in him.
- The rich have become poor and suffer hunger;
- They that seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing.
- ¶ Come, you children, listen to me, and I will teach you reverence for the LORD.
- Where is the man who desires not life and many days that he may see the good time to come?
- Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking guile.
- Depart from evil and do good;
seek peace and pursue it.
- The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open to hear them.
- The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
- The righteous cried, and the LORD hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles.
- The LORD is near to them that are brokenhearted, and he saves those who are humble in spirit.
- Many are the afflictions of the righteous;
but the LORD delivers him out of them all.
- He keeps all his bones, not one of them is broken.
- Evil shall slay the wicked, and they that hate the righteous shall be destroyed.
- The LORD redeems the soul of his servants, and none of them that trust in him shall be condemned.