- ¶ PRAISE is befitting thee, O God, in Zion;
and unto thee shall the vow be performed;
- O hear my prayer;
unto thee shall all flesh come.
- The words of the wicked have prevailed against me;
as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them.
- Blessed is the man in whom thou art pleased, he whom thou causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts and be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
- From the majesty of thy righteousness answer us, O God of our salvation, who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of the peoples who are afar off,
- ¶ Who settest fast the mountains by his strength, and is mighty in his power;
- He stills the tempest of the seas and the roar of their waves.
The peoples shall be troubled.
- The inhabitants of the earth shall tremble at thy wonders, from the coming of the morning to the evening.
- With glory didst thou visit the earth and water it;
thou hast blessed it with peace and hast greatly enriched it with the river of God, which is full of water;
thou hast prepared food when thou hast established it.
- Thou hast watered the fallowed ground thereof;
to bring forth fruits, thou hast sprinkled its growth with showers and blessed it.
- Thou crownest the year with thy goodness;
and the calves have rich pasture.
- They shall be filled with the pastures of the wilderness, and the hills shall be surrounded with glory.
- The pastures shall be covered with fattening sheep, the valleys shall be clothed with wheat;
they shall rejoice, yea, they shall sing.