- ¶ MAKE a joyful noise unto God, all lands.
- Sing the honor of his name;
sing the honor of his majesty.
- Say unto God, How wonderful are thy works!
Through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.
- All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thy name;
they shall glorify thy name forever.
- They shall say, Come and see the works of God;
for his wonders are great toward the children of men.
- He turns the sea into dry land: they crossed through the river on foot;
there did we rejoice in him.
- He rules by his power for ever;
his eyes behold the nations;
let not the rebellious exalt themselves.
- ¶ O bless our God, you people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard,
- Who holds our soul in life, and suffers not our feet to be moved.
- For thou, O God, hast proved us;
thou hast tried us as silver is tried.
- Thou didst bring us into the net;
thou didst lay affliction upon our loins.
- Thou hast caused us to be in servitude;
we went through fire and through water;
finally thou didst bring us out into a comfortable place.
- ¶ I will go into thy house with gifts;
I will pay thee my vows.
- Which my lips have uttered and my mouth has spoken when I was in trouble.
- I will offer unto thee burnt sacrifices of fatlings, with the savour of rams;
I will offer bullocks with goats.
- Come and hear, all you servants of God, and I will declare what he has done for my soul.
- I cried to him with my mouth, and he has answered me;
I extolled him with my tongue.
- If thou behold iniquity in my heart, O LORD, deliver me not.
- But verily God has heard me;
he has attended to the voice of my prayer.
- Blessed be God, who has not rejected my prayer nor turned his mercy from me.