- ¶ GIVE the king thy judgments, O God, and thy righteousness to the king’s son,
- ¶ That he may judge thy people with righteousness and thy poor with justice.
- The mountains shall bring peace to thy people, and the hills thy righteousness.
- He shall judge the poor of the people;
he shall save the children of the needy;
and he shall crush the oppressor.
- They shall revere thee as long as the sun and moon endure, throughout all generations.
- He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass, as showers that water the earth.
- In his days shall the righteous flourish, and abundance of peace so long as the moon endures.
- He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river to the ends of the earth.
- They that dwell on the islands shall bow before him;
and his enemies shall lick the dust.
- The kings of Tarshish and of the islands shall bring presents;
the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts.
- Yea, all kings shall worship him, all nations shall serve him;
- For he shall deliver the needy from the mighty, the poor also, who has no helper.
- He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy.
- He shall redeem their souls from deceit and violence;
precious shall their blood be in his sight.
- And he shall live, and to him shall be given of the gold of Sheba;
prayer also shall be made to him continually, and daily shall he be praised.
- He shall multiply like wheat upon the earth;
his seed shall spring up on the mountain tops, as on Lebanon;
and they of the city shall flourish like grass of the earth.
- His name shall endure for ever;
his name shall be continued as long as the sun;
and men shall be blessed in him;
all nations shall call him blessed.
- ¶ Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who alone does wondrous things.
- And blessed be his glorious name for ever;
and let the whole earth be filled with his glory.
Amen and Amen.