- ¶ O LORD, our LORD, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
Thou hast set thy glory upon the heavens.
- Out of the mouth of young men and infants hast thou established thy glory because of thine enemies, that thou mightest destroy the enemy and the avenger.
- ¶ For thy heavens have seen the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
- What is man, that thou art mindful of him?
and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
- For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast clothed him with glory and honor.
- Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands;
thou hast put all things under his feet,
- All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the wilderness;
- The fowl of the air and the fish of the sea which pass through the paths of the seas.
- O LORD, our LORD, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!