- ¶ LORD, thou hast been favorable to thy land;
thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob.
- Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin.
- Thou hast taken away all thy wrath;
thou hast withdrawn the fierceness of thine anger.
- Restore us, O God our Saviour, and cause thine anger toward us to cease.
- Be not angry with us for ever;
hold not thine anger against all generations.
- Restore us and revive us, that thy people may rejoice in thee.
- Show us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation.
- ¶ We will hear what the LORD our God will speak;
for he will speak peace to his people and to his saints, that they may not turn again to folly.
- Surely his salvation is near them that reverence him;
let his glory dwell in our land.
- Mercy and truth are met together;
righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
- Truth shall spring out of the earth;
and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
- Yea, the LORD shall give his goodness;
and the land shall yield its fruits.
- And the righteous shall go before him;
and he shall establish his ways upon the earth.