- ¶ INCLINE thine ear, O LORD;
hear me, for I am poor and needy.
- Preserve my soul, for thou art holy;
O thou God, save thy servant who trusts in thee.
- Be merciful to me, O LORD;
for I cry unto thee daily.
- Rejoice the soul of thy servant;
for unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
- For thou, O LORD, art good;
and thy lovingkindness is abundant to all who call upon thee.
- Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer;
and attend to the voice of my supplications.
- In the day of my trouble I have called upon thee, and thou hast answered me.
- ¶ There is none like thee, O LORD my God;
neither are there any works like thy works.
- All the nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O LORD, and shall glorify thy name.
- For thou art great, and doest wondrous things;
thou art God alone.
- Show me thy way, O LORD;
I will walk in the truth;
my heart will rejoice with them that worship thy name.
- I will praise thee, O LORD my God, with all my heart;
and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
- For great is thy lovingkindness toward me;
and thou hast delivered my soul from the depths of hell.
- O God, the wicked are risen against me, and the assembly of violent men has sought after my soul;
and they have not been mindful of thee.
- But thou, O LORD God, art full of compassion and gracious, longsuffering and plenteous in mercy and truth.
- O turn to me and have mercy upon me;
give strength to thy servant, and save the son of thy handmaid.
- Show me a token for good, that they which hate me may see it and be ashamed, because thou, LORD, hast helped me and comforted me.