- ¶ THE LORD reigns;
let the earth rejoice;
let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
- Clouds and darkness are round about him;
righteousness and judgment are the foundation of his throne.
- Fire goes before him, and burns up his enemies round about.
- His lightnings enlightened the world;
the earth saw, and trembled.
- The hills melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the LORD of the whole earth.
- The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.
- Confounded are all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols;
worship him, all his angels.
- ¶ Zion heard and was glad;
and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of thy judgments, O LORD.
- For thou, LORD, art high above all the earth;
thou art exalted far above all gods.
- You who love the LORD, hate evil;
he preserves the souls of his saints;
he delivers them out of the hand of the wicked.
- Light shone for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
- Rejoice in the LORD, you righteous;
and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.