- ¶ AND I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels having the seven last plagues;
for in them is fulfilled the wrath of God.
- And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mingled with fire;
and those who were victorious over the wild beast and over his image and over the number of his name were standing on the sea of glass and had the harps of God.
- And they were singing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty;
just and true are thy ways, O King of ages.
- Who shall not revere thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name?
For thou only art holy.
All nations shall come and worship before thee;
for thy righteousness hast been revealed.
- ¶ And after these things, I looked and behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened;
- And the seven angels having the seven plagues came out of the temple, clothed in pure and fine linen and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
- And one of the four animals gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls full of the wrath of God who lives for ever and ever.
- And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power;
and no man was able to enter into the temple, until the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.