- ¶ AND I heard a great voice saying the seven angels, Go your ways and pour out the seven bowls of the wrath of God upon the earth.
- And the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth;
and there came a severe and malignant sore upon the men who had the mark of the beast and upon those who worshipped his image.
- Then the second angel poured out his bowl upon the sea;
and it became as the blood of a dead man, and every living soul died in the sea.
- And the third angel poured out his bowl upon the rivers and fountains of waters;
and they became blood.
- Then I heard the angel who has charge over waters say, Thou art righteous, O Holy One, who is and wast, because thou hast condemned them.
- For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink;
for they deserve it.
- And I heard another out of the altar say, Yes, O Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
- ¶ And the fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun;
and power was given to him to scorch men with fire.
- And men were scorched by intense heat, and they blasphemed the name of God, who has power over these plagues;
and they did not repent to give him glory.
- And the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the wild beast;
and his kingdom was darkened;
and men gnawed their tongues from pain
- And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their wounds and sores, and did not repent of their deeds.
- ¶ Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl upon the great river Euphrates;
and its waters dried up, that the way of the king of the East might be prepared.
- And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
- For they are the spirits of devils, who work miracles which go forth to the kings of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
- And behold, I come as a thief.
Blessed is he who watches and keeps his garments, lest he must walk naked and they see his shame.
- And he gathered them together in a place which in the Hebrew tongue is called Armageddon.
- ¶ Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air;
and there came a great voice out of the temple from the throne, saying, It is done.
- And there were voices, and thunders and lightnings;
and there was a great earthquake, the like of which had never happened since man was upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
- And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell;
and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give to her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
- And every island fled away, and the mountains could not be found.
- And great hail, about the size of a talent, fell out of heaven upon men;
and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail;
for the destructive force of the hail was exceedingly great.