- ¶ AND after these things, I heard a great voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, Halleluia!
Salvation and power and glory and honor to our God,
- For his judgments are true and righteous;
for he has condemned the great harlot who has corrupted the earth with her adultery, and has avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
- And a second time, they said, Halleluia!
And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
- And the four and twenty elders and the four animals fell down and worshipped God who sat on the throne, saying, Amen, Alleluia!
- ¶ And a voice came out from the throne, saying, Praise our God, all you his servants and you who worship him, both small and great.
- And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, like the voice of many waters and like the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, Halleluia!
For our Lord God, omnipotent, reigns.
- Let us be glad and rejoice and give glory to him, for the time of the marriage feast of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.
- And it was given to her that she should be arrayed in fine pure linen, clean and white;
for fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
- And he said to me, Write, Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb.
Then he said to me, These words of mine are the true sayings of God.
- And I fell at his feet to worship him.
And he said to me, Do not do that;
I am your fellow servant, and one of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus;
worship God, for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
- ¶ And I saw heaven opened, and behold, I saw a white horse;
and he who sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war.
- His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns;
and he had names written thereon, and one of the names written, no man knew but he himself.
- And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood;
and he called his name, The Word of God.
- And the armies which were in heaven followed him on white horses clothed in fine linen, pure and white.
- And out of his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, that with it he should smite the nations;
and he will rule them with a rod of iron;
and he will tread the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
- And he had a name written on his vesture and on his thigh, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
- And I saw an angel standing in the sun;
and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together for the great supper of God,
- That you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of captains of thousands and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
- Then I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to fight against him who sat on the horse, and against his armies.
- And the wild beast was taken and with him the false prophet who wrought miracles before him with which he deceived those who had received the mark of the wild beast and those who worshipped his image.
These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
- And the others were slain by the sword that came out from the mouth of him who sat upon the horse;
and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.