- ¶ I ENTRUST to your care Phebe, our sister, who is a deaconess of the church which is at Cenchrea,
- That you may receive her in our Lord with the respect which is due saints, and that you may assist her in whatever she may need of you;
for she has been a help to many and to me also.
- Salute Priscilla and Aquila, fellow workers with me in Jesus Christ,
- Who have risked their necks for my sake.
I am not the only one grateful to them, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
- Likewise salute the congregation that is in their house.
Salute my well beloved Epaenetus, who is the first-fruits of Achaia to Christ.
- Greet Mary, who has labored hard among you.
- Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, who were prisoners with me, and well-known among the apostles, and who were believers in Christ before me.
- Greet Amplias, my beloved in our Lord.
- Salute Urbane, our fellow worker in Christ, and Stachys, my beloved.
- Salute Apelles, chosen in our Lord.
Salute the members of the household of Aristobulus.
- Salute Herodion, my kinsman.
Greet the members of the household of Narcissus, who are in our Lord.
- Salute Tryphena and Tryphosa, who labor in the Lord.
Salute the beloved Persis, who labored hard in our Lord.
- Salute Rufus, chosen in our Lord, and his mother, who is also a mother to me.
- Salute Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermas, Patrobas, Hermes, and the brethren who are with them.
- Salute Philologus and Julia, Nereus and his sister, and Olympas and all the saints who are with them.
- Salute one another with a holy kiss.
The churches of Christ salute you.
- ¶ Now I beseech you, my brethren, beware of those who cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which you have been taught;
keep away from them.
- For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly;
and by smooth words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple people.
- But your obedience is known to every one.
I rejoice therefore on your behalf, and I want you to be wise in regard to good things and pure concerning evil things.
- The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
- ¶ Timotheus, my fellow worker, and Lucius and Jason and Sosipater, my kinsmen, salute you.
- I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you in the Lord.
- Gaius, my host and host of the whole church, salutes you.
Erastus, the chamberlain of the city, salutes you;
and Quartus, a brother.
- Now I entrust you to God, who will confirm you in my gospel which is preached concerning Jesus Christ, in the revelation of the mystery which was hidden since the world began,
- ¶ But now is made manifest by the scriptures of the prophets;
and by the command of the eternal God, and is made known to all the peoples for the obedience of faith;
- For God is the only wise one, and to him be glory through Jesus Christ for ever and ever.
- The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.