- ¶ BEHOLD, the day of the LORD is coming, and your spoil shall be divided in the midst of you.
- For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;
and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women ravished;
and half of the city shall go into captivity, but half of the people shall not perish from the city.
- Then the LORD shall go forth and fight against those nations as when he fought in the day of battle.
- And his feet shall stand upon the mount of Olives, which is opposite Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall split in two, half toward the east and the other half toward the west, and there shall be in it a great valley;
and half of the mountain shall be left toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
- And you shall flee to the valley of the mountains;
for the valley of the mountains shall reach the place of disaster, and you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah;
and the LORD my God shall come in, and all his saints with him.
- And it shall come to pass in that day there shall be no light, but cold and ice.
- It shall be a day which is known to the LORD;
it shall be neither night nor day;
and it shall come to pass that at evening time it shall be light.
- ¶ And it shall be in that day that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem;
half of them toward the eastern sea, and half of them toward the western sea;
they shall continue to flow in summer and in winter.
- And the LORD shall be king over all the earth;
on that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
- And he shall turn all the land into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem;
and Jerusalem shall be exalted and inhabited in its place, from the gate of Benjamin to the place of the first gate, as far as the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananael to the king’s wine press.
- And the people shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more a curse;
but Jerusalem shall dwell in safety.
- And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will smite all the people who have fought against Jerusalem: their flesh shall waste away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall melt away in their sockets, and their tongues shall consume away in their mouths.
- And it shall come to pass in that day that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them;
and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbor, and his hand shall cling warmly to the hand of his neighbor.
- And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem;
and he shall gather together the wealth of all the nations round about it, gold and silver and garments in great abundance.
- And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these camps;
they shall face similar destruction.
- ¶ And it shall come to pass that every one that is left of all the nations that came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
- And it shall be, whosoever will not come up of all the families of the earth to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, there shall be no rain upon them.
- And if the family of Egypt do not go up and do not come, then upon them also shall come the plague with which the LORD will smite the nations that do not come up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
- This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all nations that do not come up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
- On that day there shall be written upon the bridle of the horse, HOLY TO THE LORD;
and the pots in the house of the LORD shall be as precious as the bowls before the altar.
- Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holy to the LORD of hosts;
and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them and cook in them;
and on that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.