- And sons of Issachar;
Tola, and Puah, Jashub, and Shimron, four.
- And sons of Tola: Uzzi, and Rephaiah, and Jeriel, and Jahmai, and Jibsam, and Shemuel, heads of the house of their fathers, [even] of Tola, mighty of valour in their generations: their number in the days of David [is] twenty and two thousand and six hundred.
- And sons of Uzzi: Izrahiah;
and sons of Izrahiah: Michael, and Obadiah, and Joel, Ishiah, Hamishah — all of them heads.
- And beside them, by their generations, of the house of their fathers, [are] troops of the host of battle, thirty and six thousand, for they multiplied wives and sons;
- and their brethren of all the families of Issachar [are] mighty of valour, eighty and seven thousand, all have their genealogy.
- Of Benjamin: Bela, and Becher, and Jediael, three.
- And sons of Bela: Ezbon, and Uzzi, and Uzziel, and Jerimoth, and Iri, five;
heads of a house of fathers, mighty of valour, with their genealogy, twenty and two thousand, and thirty and four.
- And sons of Becher: Zemirah, and Joash, and Eliezar, and Elioenai, and Omri, and Jerimoth, and Abijah, and Anathoth, and Alameth.
All these [are] sons of Becher,
- with their genealogy, after their generations, heads of a house of their fathers, mighty of valour, twenty thousand and two hundred.
- And sons of Jediael: Bilhan;
and sons of Bilhan: Jeush, and Benjamin, and Ehud, and Chenaanah, and Zethan, and Tarshish, and Ahishahar.
- All these [are] sons of Jediael, even heads of the fathers, mighty in valour, seventeen thousand and two hundred going out to the host for battle.
- And Shuppim and Huppim [are] sons of Ir;
Hushim son of Aher.
- Sons of Naphtali: Jahziel, and Guni, and Jezer, and Shallum, sons of Bilhah.
- Sons of Manasseh: Ashriel, whom Jaladah his Aramaean concubine bare, with Machir father of Gilead.
- And Machir took wives for Huppim and for Shuppim, and the name of the one [is] Maachah, and the name of the second Zelophehad, and Zelophehad hath daughters.
- And Maachah wife of Machir beareth a son and calleth his name Peresh, and the name of his brother [is] Sheresh, and his sons [are] Ulam and Rakem.
- And son of Ulam: Bedan.
These [are] sons of Gilead son of Machir, son of Manasseh.
- And his sister Hammolecheth bare Ishhod, and Abiezer, and Mahalah.
- And the sons of Shemida are Ahian, and Shechem, and Likhi, and Aniam.
- And sons of Ephraim: Shuthelah, and Bered his son, and Tahath his son, and Eladah his son, and Tahath his son,
- and Zabad his son, and Shuthelah his son, and Ezer, and Elead;
and slain them have men of Gath who are born in the land, because they came down to take their cattle.
- And Ephraim their father mourneth many days, and his brethren come in to comfort him,
- and he goeth in unto his wife, and she conceiveth and beareth a son, and he calleth his name Beriah, because in evil had been his house, —
- and his daughter [is] Sherah, and she buildeth Beth-Horon, the lower and the upper, and Uzzen-Sherah —
- and Rephah [is] his son, and Resheph, and Telah his son, and Tahan his son,
- Laadan his son, Ammihud his son, Elishama his son,
- Non his son, Jehoshua his son.
- And their possession and their dwellings [are] Beth-El and its small towns, and to the east Naaran, and to the west Gezer and its small towns, and Shechem and its small towns, unto Gaza and its small towns;
- and by the parts of the sons of Manasseh, Beth-Shean and its small towns, Taanach and its small towns, Megiddo and its small towns, Dor and its small towns;
in these dwelt the sons of Joseph son of Israel.
- Son of Asher: Imnah, and Ishve, and Ishvi, and Beriah, and Serah their sister.
- And sons of Beriah: Heber, and Malchiel — he [is] father of Birzavith.
- And Heber begat Japhlet, and Shomer, and Hotham, and Shua their sister.
- And sons of Japhlet: Pasach, and Bimhal, and Ashvath;
these [are] sons of Japhlet.
- and sons of Shamer: Ahi, and Rohgah, Jehubbah, and Aram.
- And son of Helem his brother: Zophah, and Imna, and Shelesh, and Amal.
- Sons of Zophah: Suah, and Harnepher, and Shual, and Beri, and Imrah,
- Bezer, and Hod, and Shamma, and Shilshah, and Ithran, and Beera.
- And sons of Jether: Jephunneh, and Pispah, and Ara.
- And sons of Ulla: Arah, and Hanniel, and Rezia.
- All these [are] sons of Asher, heads of the house of the fathers, chosen ones, mighty in valour, heads of the princes, with their genealogy, for the host, for battle, their number [is] twenty and six thousand men.