- And concerning the collection that [is] for the saints, as I directed to the assemblies of Galatia, so also ye — do ye;
- on every first [day] of the week, let each one of you lay by him, treasuring up whatever he may have prospered, that when I may come then collections may not be made;
- and whenever I may come, whomsoever ye may approve, through letters, these I will send to carry your favour to Jerusalem;
- and if it be meet for me also to go, with me they shall go.
- And I will come unto you, when I pass through Macedonia — for Macedonia I do pass through —
- and with you, it may be, I will abide, or even winter, that ye may send me forward whithersoever I go,
- for I do not wish to see you now in the passing, but I hope to remain a certain time with you, if the Lord may permit;
- and I will remain in Ephesus till the Pentecost,
- for a door to me hath been opened — great and effectual — and withstanders [are] many.
- And if Timotheus may come, see that he may become without fear with you, for the work of the Lord he doth work, even as I,
- no one, then, may despise him;
and send ye him forward in peace, that he may come to me, for I expect him with the brethren;
- and concerning Apollos our brother, much I did entreat him that he may come unto you with the brethren, and it was not at all [his] will that he may come now, and he will come when he may find convenient.
- Watch ye, stand in the faith;
be men, be strong;
- let all your things be done in love.
- And I entreat you, brethren, ye have known the household of Stephanas, that it is the first-fruit of Achaia, and to the ministration to the saints they did set themselves —
- that ye also be subject to such, and to every one who is working with [us] and labouring;
- and I rejoice over the presence of Stephanas, and Fortunatus, and Achaicus, because the lack of you did these fill up;
- for they did refresh my spirit and yours;
acknowledge ye, therefore, those who [are] such.
- Salute you do the assemblies of Asia;
salute you much in the Lord do Aquilas and Priscilla, with the assembly in their house;
- salute you do all the brethren;
salute ye one another in an holy kiss.
- The salutation of [me] Paul with my hand;
- if any one doth not love the Lord Jesus Christ — let him be anathema! The Lord hath come!
- The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ [is] with you;
- my love [is] with you all in Christ Jesus.