- A son of twenty and five years [is] Jotham in his reigning, and sixteen years he hath reigned in Jerusalem, and the name of his mother [is] Jerushah daughter of Zadok.
- And he doth that which is right in the eyes of Jehovah, according to all that Uzziah his father did;
only, he hath not come in unto the temple of Jehovah;
and again are the people doing corruptly.
- He hath built the upper gate of the house of Jehovah, and in the wall of Ophel he hath built abundantly;
- and cities he hath built in the hill-country of Judah, and in the forests he hath built palaces and towers.
- And he hath fought with the king of the sons of Ammon, and prevaileth over them, and the sons of Ammon give to him in that year a hundred talents of silver, and ten thousand cors of wheat, and of barley ten thousand;
this have the sons of Ammon returned to him both in the second year, and in the third.
- And Jotham doth strengthen himself, for he hath prepared his ways before Jehovah his God.
- And the rest of the matters of Jotham, and all his battles, and his ways, lo, they are written on the book of the kings of Israel and Judah.
- A son of twenty and five years was he in his reigning, and sixteen years he hath reigned in Jerusalem;
- and Jotham lieth with his fathers, and they bury him in the city of David, and reign doth Ahaz his son in his stead.