- And in your causing the land to fall in inheritance, ye lift up a heave-offering to Jehovah, a holy [portion] of the land: the length — five and twenty thousand [is] the length, and the breadth ten thousand;
it [is] holy in all its border round about.
- There is of this for the sanctuary five hundred by five hundred, square, round about;
and fifty cubits of suburb [is] to it round about.
- And by this measure thou dost measure: the length [is] five and twenty thousand, and the breadth ten thousand: and in it is the sanctuary, the holy of holies.
- The holy [portion] of the land it [is];
for priests, ministrants of the sanctuary, it is, who are drawing near to serve Jehovah;
and it hath been to them a place for houses, and a holy place for a sanctuary.
- `And of the five and twenty thousand of length, and of the ten thousand of breadth, there is to the Levites, ministrants of the house, for them — for a possession — twenty chambers.
- `And of the possession of the city ye give five thousand of breadth, and of length five and twenty thousand, over-against the heave-offering of the holy [portion]: to all the house of Israel it is.
- As to the prince, on this side, and on that side, of the heave-offering of the holy place, and of the possession of the city, at the front of the heave-offering of the holy place, and at the front of the possession of the city, from the west corner westward, and from the east corner eastward — and the length [is] over-against one of the portions from the west border unto the east border —
- of the land there is to him for a possession in Israel, and My princes do not oppress any more My people, and the land they give to the house of Israel according to their tribes.
- `Thus said the Lord Jehovah: Enough to you — princes of Israel;
violence and spoil turn aside, and judgment and righteousness do;
lift up your exactions from off My people — an affirmation of the Lord Jehovah.
- Just balances, and a just ephah, and a just bath — ye have.
- The ephah and the bath is of one measure, for the bath to bear a tenth of the homer, and the ephah a tenth of the homer: according to the homer is its measurement.
- And, the shekel [is] twenty gerah: twenty shekels, five and twenty shekels, fifteen shekels — is your maneh.
- `This [is] the heave-offering that ye lift up;
a sixth part of the ephah of a homer of wheat, also ye have given a sixth part of the ephah of a homer of barley,
- and the portion of oil, the bath of oil, a tenth part of the bath out of the cor, a homer of ten baths — for ten baths [are] a homer;
- and one lamb out of the flock, out of two hundred, out of the watered country of Israel, for a present, and for a burnt-offering, and for peace-offerings, to make atonement by them — an affirmation of the Lord Jehovah.
- All the people of the land are at this heave-offering for the prince in Israel.
- And on the prince are the burnt-offerings, and the present, and the libation, in feasts, and in new moons, and in sabbaths, in all appointed times of the house of Israel: he doth make the sin-offering, and the present, and the burnt-offering, and the peace-offerings, to make atonement for the house of Israel.
- `Thus said the Lord Jehovah: In the first [month], in the first of the month, thou dost take a bullock, a son of the herd, a perfect one, and hast cleansed the sanctuary:
- and the priest hath taken of the blood of the sin offering, and hath put on the door-post of the house, and on the four corners of the border of the altar, and on the post of the gate of the inner court.
- And so thou dost do on the seventh of the month, because of each erring one, and because of the simple one — and ye have purified the house.
- `In the first [month], in the fourteenth day of the month, ye have the passover, a feast of seven days, unleavened food is eaten.
- And the prince hath prepared on that day, for himself, and for all the people of the land, a bullock, a sin-offering.
- And the seven days of the feast he prepareth a burnt-offering to Jehovah, seven bullocks, and seven rams, perfect ones, daily seven days, and a sin-offering, a kid of the goats, daily.
- And a present of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, he doth prepare, and of oil a hin for an ephah.
- In the seventh [month], in the fifteenth day of the month, in the feast, he doth according to these things seven days;
as the sin-offering so the burnt-offering, and as the present so also the oil.