- Praise ye Jah! Praise, ye servants of Jehovah.
Praise the name of Jehovah.
- The name of Jehovah is blessed, From henceforth, and unto the age.
- From the rising of the sun unto its going in, Praised [is] the name of Jehovah.
- High above all nations [is] Jehovah, Above the heavens [is] his honour.
- Who [is] as Jehovah our God, He is exalting [Himself] to sit?
- He is humbling [Himself] to look On the heavens and on the earth.
- He is raising up from the dust the poor, From a dunghill He exalteth the needy.
- To cause to sit with princes, With the princes of His people.
- Causing the barren one of the house to sit, A joyful mother of sons;
praise ye Jah!