- To the Overseer.
— By sons of Korah.
All ye peoples, clap the hand, Shout to God with a voice of singing,
- For Jehovah Most High [is] fearful, A great king over all the earth.
- He leadeth peoples under us, and nations under our feet.
- He doth choose for us our inheritance, The excellency of Jacob that He loves.
- God hath gone up with a shout, Jehovah with the sound of a trumpet.
- Praise God — praise — give praise to our king, praise.
- For king of all the earth [is] God, Give praise, O understanding one.
- God hath reigned over nations, God hath sat on His holy throne,
- Nobles of peoples have been gathered, [With] the people of the God of Abraham, For to God [are] the shields of earth, Greatly hath He been exalted!