- To the Overseer.
— `On a disease.' — An instruction, by David.
A fool said in his heart, `There is no God.' They have done corruptly, Yea, they have done abominable iniquity, There is none doing good.
- God from the heavens looked on the sons of men, To see if there be an understanding one, [One] seeking God.
- Every one went back, together they became filthy, There is none doing good — not even one.
- Have not workers of iniquity known, Those eating my people have eaten bread, God they have not called.
- There they feared a fear — there was no fear, For God hath scattered the bones of him Who is encamping against thee, Thou hast put to shame, For God hath despised them.
- Who doth give from Zion the salvation of Israel? When God turneth back [to] a captivity of His people, Jacob doth rejoice — Israel is glad!