- To the Overseer.
— By sons of Korah.
Thou hast accepted, O Jehovah, Thy land, Thou hast turned [to] the captivity of Jacob.
- Thou hast borne away the iniquity of Thy people, Thou hast covered all their sin.
- Thou hast gathered up all Thy wrath, Thou hast turned back from the fierceness of Thine anger.
- Turn back [to] us, O God of our salvation, And make void Thine anger with us.
- To the age art Thou angry against us? Dost Thou draw out Thine anger To generation and generation?
- Dost Thou not turn back? Thou revivest us, And Thy people do rejoice in Thee.
- Show us, O Jehovah, thy kindness, And Thy salvation Thou dost give to us.
- I hear what God Jehovah speaketh, For He speaketh peace unto His people, And unto His saints, and they turn not back to folly.
- Only, near to those fearing Him [is] His salvation, That honour may dwell in our land.
- Kindness and truth have met, Righteousness and peace have kissed,
- Truth from the earth springeth up, And righteousness from heaven looketh out,
- Jehovah also giveth that which is good, And our land doth give its increase.
- Righteousness before Him goeth, And maketh His footsteps for a way!