- By sons of Korah.
— A Psalm, a song.
His foundation [is] in holy mountains.
- Jehovah is loving the gates of Zion Above all the tabernacles of Jacob.
- Honourable things are spoken in Thee, O city of God.
- I mention Rahab and Babel to those knowing Me, Lo, Philistia, and Tyre, with Cush! This [one] was born there.
- And of Zion it is said: Each one was born in her, And He, the Most High, doth establish her.
- Jehovah doth recount in the describing of the peoples, `This [one] was born there.' Selah.
- Singers also as players on instruments, All my fountains [are] in Thee!