- Jehovah hath reigned, peoples tremble, The Inhabitant of the cherubs, the earth shaketh.
- Jehovah in Zion [is] great, And high He [is] over all the peoples.
- They praise Thy name, `Great, and fearful, holy [it] is.'
- And the strength of the king Hath loved judgment, Thou — Thou hast established uprightness;
Judgment and righteousness in Jacob, Thou — Thou hast done.
- Exalt ye Jehovah our God, And bow yourselves at His footstool, holy [is] He.
- Moses and Aaron among His priests, And Samuel among those proclaiming His name.
They are calling unto Jehovah, And He doth answer them.
- In a pillar of cloud He speaketh unto them, They have kept His testimonies, And the statute He hath given to them.
- O Jehovah, our God, Thou hast afflicted them, A God forgiving Thou hast been to them, And taking vengeance on their actions.
- Exalt ye Jehovah our God, And bow yourselves at His holy hill, For holy [is] Jehovah our God!